About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Family Photography - The P Family

I had the priviledge of photographing this great family yesterday. They bid on my services at the Grace Lutheran Church Auction. I was very excited to get the opportunity to photograph a family with older kids. I love working with the little kids but it seems that I don't get to photograph the big kids very often. Alex and Bryce were very willing to do what was asked of them and were great "models". Tracy works with my mom and had seen some of my work before and that is what prompted them to bid at the auction. I'm so glad they did. I had such a great time working with them and am so happy with their photos.
Thanks Steve and Tracy for allowing me to help capture memories for you. I had a great time with you all and hope you enjoy all your photos. Here's a sneak peak for you, I couldn't pick just a few so you get to see a whole bunch. Thanks again!



This could be postcard for Menomonee Falls, a great looking family in front of the falls that give Menomonee Falls its name!





1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Jamie,
Praise God for your awesome talent! We love these photos and can't thank you enough.
Tracy

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP