About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Saturday, January 1, 2000

Testimonials

Jamie is an incredibly talented photographer and we loved having her do our family portraits. She is also very easy to work with. Our photo session was so much fun! Not only did Jamie capture memories for us, but she also created some new ones as well. Even my husband, who hates having his picture taken, said that he had fun doing the photo shoot. That's something I never thought I'd hear him say! We absolutely love our finished portraits and the little spiral proof book. Everyone who has seen our pictures has complimented them. These portraits will be treasured keepsakes of a year in the life of our family that has been filled with milestones and memories.
-Wanda Laxson, San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love the pictures that Jamie took of my girls. She did a wonderful job of capturing my girls how I see them on a daily basis! Her ability to keep my two year old engaged amazed me! Many of the pictures bring tears to my eyes and I am so pleased that she was able to capture my girls so perfectly at this age!
-Sarah Doerr, Brown Deer, WI



The moment Jamie's mother first shared her work with us almost a year ago we knew we wanted Jamie to photograph our family as well. Our opportunity came when we purchased a photography session that she donated to our school's auction. Jamie's kind and caring nature helped us feel at ease during our photo session. We appreciate how she captured our family as we really are - casual, laid back and close knit. Our boys seem to be growing by leaps and bounds so it is very special to have this time preserved with Jamie's beautiful photographs. She has truly given us a gift - praise God for her awesome talent!
-Tracy Parker, Menomonee Falls, WI

Prior to the photo session with Jamie, I was worried that it may be a little awkward since I'm not always a very outging person. But once Jamie and I began walking around and talking as we looked for good photo shots, I began to feel really comfortable. I'm really glad that she took my photos as she is great at setting up natural poses while working with any scenery. I love how my photos turned out and love showing them to my friends (especially the jumping picture)! :)
-Mikaela Barz, San Antonio, Texas

Jamie was wonderful to have as my wedding photographer. I was in a bind to find a photographer replacement and she was recommended to my sister by one of her friends. I had no time to check her out so I told my sister to just call her and ask if she was available. Jamie had no problem working on such short notice, and did a fabulous job, even being pregnant. Her ideas were so fresh and she let me be myself and just snapped pictures of me in my natural state. It made it fun and enjoyable. Her design of the albums was wonderful. I would trust her to do photos for me any time.
-Candace Kelley, San Antonio, TX


I asked Jamie to take pictures of my 3 year old son. I knew I wanted something different than the normal "cookie cutter" pictures...same type of backdrop and a lot of "cheese". Jamie came to my house and visited with my son...which was great. Really helped him to warm up to her. Then she asked me what my goal was for the shoot. I asked her to capture the spirit of a three year old. And boy did she!!! Jamie is very professional and has an eye for capturing the essence of her subject.
-Debbie Mainz, San Antonio, TX


Jamie is the best! I was initially apprehensive about our photo shoot because my husband and I have three children ages two and under - not your easiest subjects to photograph! But as soon as Jamie arrived at our home and began interacting with the children, I immediately relaxed. She did an amazing job of capturing a variety of natural and playful shots of each child and of all five of us together. We now have many beautiful photographs of our family that we will treasure for years to come. We look forward to working with Jamie again!
-Anna Morrison, San Antonio, Texas


Our pictures are beautiful! Jamie had many creative ideas and worked with what we wanted as well. I wish we lived closer so we could have her take our future children's pictures too :)
-Sarah Kumpfer, Cleveland Heights, OH


Jamie Truwe has been taking our family photos for almost a year now. She is a professional photographer who has been able to capture many special moments of my children and our family. I get so many compliments on the photographs that she has taken that are now framed around our house. She has a true talent for getting incredible shots without putting any pressure on the people she is photographing. My children are completely at ease with her snapping away. After each photo shoot I can't wait to see what she has taken. I'm so thankful to have her to help record how my children and my family are growing up.
- Amy Wille, San Antonio, Texas


I'm so glad we had Jamie take our engagement photos. We had such a fun time and she made it easy to just be ourselves during the shoot. The photos turned out great and very professional and our families love them as well.

-Julie Barthel, Thiensville, Wisconsin


A couple of months ago, I had the amazing opportunity for Jamie to capture a very special time in my son, Peyton's life. Jamie is a wonderful photographer. She has a wonderful eye for unique and special shots. It takes a very talented person to be able to photograph small children. Every person that has seen Peyton's pictures wants to know who took them. I can't wait for next summer, when we can do this all over again.

-Erica Eastman, Cedarburg, WI

0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP