About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Saturday, January 1, 2000

Who I am



"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord and not for men" -Colossians 3:23 Hi, thanks for stopping by JT Photography! My name is Jamie and I'm so glad you're here. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, high school seniors, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories!

The Lord has given me a great passion for the art of photography. I am grateful that He has also blessed me with the desire and drive to learn more about this passion. My love of photography started at a young age and has grown (along with my passion for it) as I've gotten older. I strive to do all my work to the glory of God and to remember that I am serving Him in all that I do.

My most photographed subjects are my two adorable children, so don't be surprised if you see lots of them on this website and in my advertising. They are my pride and joy and give me lots of practice at making my photographs even better. My awesome husband, Greg, is my biggest encourager and I probably would not have this business if it was not for his support.

I grew up in Milwaukee, WI and that is where I first fell in love with taking photographs. I remember as a young girl, I would spend lots of time organizing all my photos and I did not like it if anyone got them out of order or got their fingerprints on them. I also loved looking through my grandparents old photos and was inspired by what I saw. I made my dream of becoming a photographer come alive at my sisters wedding in 1999 when her wedding photographer hired me and taught me many things. I shot my first wedding on my own in 2000. I started doing portrait work shortly thereafter.

I hope that we can meet someday soon and that I can learn what you are passionate about. I hope to get a chance to meet the people that mean the most to you, and I hope to be able to capture great memories for you and your loved ones.

Contact me at jamie@jtphoto.org if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones!

0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP