About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Family Photography - The E Family

Can I tell you how much I love my job? I get to hang out with the best people and I get to do what I love and help them capture memories for years to come. I get to work with my friends and strangers who become my friends and my family. I am allowed to become a part of so many families while working with them and get to experience life through their eyes.

Today's photoshoot was very special to me. Not only because these are some of my greatest friends, and because they are all so good looking but also because they have not had any professional photos taken since their wedding...almost 9 years! I am so honored that Jen and Eric allowed me the privilege of photographing their beautiful family. The handsome little guy is my godson and I am so blessed to have him in my life. The little lady joined the family in January and you can just see how much they are in love with her. Eric and Jen are still so in love and that is so obvious! Thanks Jen and Eric for taking the morning to hang out with me and my camera. I had a great time photographing you all and I know my kids loved spending time with you all too. We'll have to keep working on the little romance!!! Thanks again, we can't wait to spend some more time with you real soon. Here's a sneak peak for you Jen!!!








0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP