About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I pray that you are having a blessed Christmas and that your New Year is incredible as well. This year has been an interesting year as far as my business goes. I took some time off after my little guy was born and have gotten back into the swing of things recently. I am hoping to capture more and more memories in 2009. Please let me know how I can help you record your memories.

I'm currently looking into building my Senior photography and would love to find my senior ambassadors soon. I also would love to photograph many weddings this year so if you know of someone getting married please consider pointing them in my direction! I will also be available for a limited number of sessions while I am in the Milwaukee area at the end of April.
I will be taking off starting Dec. 24th until January 10th. If you need to get a hold of me while I am "away" please feel free to email... jamie (at) jtphoto (dot) org.
Merry Christmas and may 2009 be filled with many blessings!!!
I will leave you with some photographs of my children for the family Christmas card!





1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 31, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Awwww!!! They've gotten so big! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a wonderful New Years as well!!

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP