About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Family Photography - The P Family

My whole family has gathered in San Diego for a Christmas and New Years celebration. My mom and dad, sister and brother-in-law came from WI before Christmas and my family came from Texas after Christmas. We decided that we should do some family photos since the last time we did them Naomi was two months old (that's the last time we've all been together at the same time). So, it was a long overdue photoshoot. I am so glad that I was able to take the majority of the photos and I'm glad we were able to find someone to take the big family photo. We had a hard time narrowing it down to a manageable size to pick from. There are still a bunch of photos that I'm not even sharing here. But here are some shots from our family photo shoot today.

Let me introduce you to my family. We've got mom and dad (Shirley and Allen), my sister Tracey (in the blue shirt) and her husband Brad (in the blue shirt behind her) and then my brother Eric (on the left) holding his daughter Lily and his wife Catherine (next to him). You've Greg and the kids before so you should know who they are. Thanks for looking. Which one is your favorite



















2 comments:

Unknown January 2, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

what a beautiful family!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous,  January 15, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Oh those turned out great Jamie!!!

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP