About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sweet Hubby

I have such a sweet husband. He really went all out this year for my birthday. He bought me a CD I've been wanting and another part of the Willow Tree Nativity that I'm collecting. He also got me roses and get this...he baked me a CAKE! That is the first cake in six years of marriage but hey, it's never too late! He took me out for dinner on Thursday, my birthday (4th) and then we went downtown to listen to some jazz on Friday night without kids! What an awesome birthday. Just wanted to share with you a photo of me turning 29! Let me help you capture some memories too!
Can you tell that the kids just got out of the bath? And I didn't comb Micah's hair before it dried sticking straight up...too funny!

My sweetie and I before we went out Friday night!

3 comments:

Unknown December 15, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

I have the willow tree nativity too! Love it!! Yeah for sweet husbands!

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

Hope that you had a wonderful birthday and ditto on your husband baking you a cake.....if mine bakes me one I don't think I'd eat it!!

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP