About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Child Photography: Naomi and Micah

I realize that I have not shared any recent photographs of my children on this blog for a while! Well, here they are. My kids are such funny little people. They are growing up so quickly. I cannot believe that pretty soon I will have a three year old. She's not a little toddler anymore. Naomi makes herself known and she knows what she wants. Micah is such a great little dude. He loves to follow his sister around and he's pretty content to play by himself as well.

I love it when they play together and allow me to capture them in their natural state of play. I love capturing these memories and I know they will cherish them when they get older. I had a great time photographing them while they were playing outside, running around and playing in the pool. I know Naomi has some crazy hair in this first photo but that doesn't matter to me. I was able to get both kids looking in the same direction and while I don't always like the posed photos sometimes it's nice to see their eyes. So, while Naomi's hair is a little messy it just shows me what they are like in real life.

I'd love to capture these real life moments for you and your family too.









1 comments:

Katherine Marie!,  August 25, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

These are simply delightful. Heartfelt emotion + Gorgeous kids + Awesome photographer = Perfection. Pure perfection.

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP