About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Child Photography - Baby E

You may remember a couple of months ago when I was giving away a session and one print to a family in San Antonio through Give Away Today. The photo session was won by someone who no longer lived in the area but they were sure to pass it on to some of their friends. I love it when friends share and bless other friends...really who could ask for a better friend than someone who shares the gift of memories!

I was so excited to find out that the family who received the gift from their friends has a sweet little girl. We waited until little E turned six months old! I cannot imagine doing this session any sooner because it has been SO HOT all summer long. Today was the perfect day for this session. The weather was nice and it was a little cloudy. I am so glad I got to meet Sarah and Rich and their sweet little girl. I had a great time working with them. Rich is in the Air Force so they are far from home (I can relate) and they don't know where they will be moving come next year. I am so glad that I was able to help them capture some memories of their sweet little girl and give them some photos to show off to grandmas back in Utah! Hi grandmas!!

Okay, I know, enough talking...here are a few of my favorites from the session. I had a really hard time narrowing it down! Enjoy your sneak peaks!!!





0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP