About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Friday, October 17, 2008

San Jose Mission

I packed the kids up this morning and headed south to the San Jose Mission. I was on a mission to get outside, get some photographs and experience something new in my city. Mission Accomplished! Ha! The kids did great and let me explore a little before Naomi insisted on getting out of the stroller. I love to photograph just about anything but I have realized that my passion is really in photographing people. But the San Jose Mission will make a great backdrop to future portrait sessions I can just tell. Naomi was not in a photo mood so I had to capture her quickly without her really knowing it. I just had to get some photos with the beautiful buildings and my beautiful little girl (don't worry I got Micah in a couple as well). Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP