About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Engagement Photography - Guest Book

I had a great time taking Julie and Clif's engagment photos. They decided to let me use my creativity to create a guest book for them from their engagement session. The book turned out great and people really seemed to like it. (I have a sample of my own if you care to see it.) This is something that I love to do and would love to turn your engagement session or senior session into a guest album or coffee table book. Now, Julie and Clif will have a great coffee table book with photos from their session and a reminder of who shared in their special day with them.Here's a small sampling of some of the pages in the book.

2 comments:

Unknown October 17, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

Oh fun!

I've been meaning to do this myself, maybe this winter when things slow down(:

chocolate hug October 18, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

I was wondering who took the photos for their book! It was great meeting you as well! Thanks for stopping by my blog! As a full time mommy and wife I love just doing this on the side and working for other people... Keep taking beautiful pictures!

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP