About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My little girl

I can't believe how much my little girl has grown up in the last five months. When I look back at pictures of her when Micah was first born and compare them to pictures today it's just like a whole new person has emerged. She is talking non-stop, which also means lots of questions...and obvious questions. Like, "where'd daddy go?" when he's sitting right in front of her. And inquiring questions, "what's mommy doing?". Questions about everything and it's good that she's wanting to learn and inquiring about her world...but at the same time a little quiet now and then wouldn't be a bad thing! ha! I love this little girl and just wanted to share a quick photo that I took of her this morning. She's just going to keep growing up and I want to remember the questions and her adorable smile, before too long she may not even want to talk to me...ha!

1 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP