About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Newborn Photography - Joshua

I love photographing newborns, their wrinkly skin, their tiny toes, their ability to sleep through just about anything...it's great. Little Joshua was no exception to any of those...well, he was a little hungry but still a good model none-the-less. Joshua joined his big brother Jake and big sister Sophia on August 26th. He was 6lbs and 15ounces at birth and gave everyone a little scare when he had to stay in the NICU for a few days. But Joshua did get to go home when his mommy did and is adjusting well to life at home with his family. I always love to photograph Jake and Sophia and it's fun to add Joshua to the mix! Here's a sneak peak for you Amy, hope you enjoy these images. There are many more of Joshua to choose from and I can't wait to get my hands...or camera on him again later this week! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to capture memories for you!

1 comments:

Unknown September 9, 2008 at 12:39 AM  

Awe! He's so tiny, and small...
I can almost smell that sweet baby smell(:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP