About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Child Photography - Naomi turns 3

My sweet little girl recently turned three.
I don't know how it's possible that I have a three year old,
Well, really I "KNOW" but you know what I mean.
The time has gone all too fast.

We celebrated her three years of life with lots of fun surprises.
Daddy took her out for breakfast.
I then took her out for her photo session.
Then we went to church (where daddy works) for lunch
and to share butterfly cake with everyone.
After nap time we spent time just hanging out
and let her open her presents while little bro was still sleeping
(that was a great decision on our part...he would have been all over her stuff).
We had a "nice" dinner at her favorite resturant (IHOP).
I say "nice" because she was acting SO crazy and made me want to hide under the table!
But we just loved spending lots of time just enjoying our little girl.

The days go fast and the years go even faster.
We're going to soak up every little ounce of three year old Naomi!

We love you sweet girl and we feel so blessed that
God chose you to be part of our family!

Here's one of my very favorite images from the day!
I made her a special outfit to wear and she was so excited to get new clothes that mommy made.






This is my other favorite from the session! What a cutie!

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP