About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Engagement Album

I am so excited to be able to offer albums with most of my collections. I think it's so important to have these captured memories documented. So often our digital files just sit on our computers. I am guilty of this also. I am trying to get more books printed with the photos in them so at least they are off my computer and out in the open where everyone can pour through the books and remember the fun times we've had together.

I put together Nick and Ellie's engagment album last night. I am so excited about this album and really hope they love it too. It has not been finalized or printed yet but here is a sample of their album pages.


I purchased a new computer this past week for my photography business and it has already made a HUGE impact on my life. I was able to complete the design of this album in a few hours which would have taken me a week or better on my old slow computer. This is good news for my clients as it will allow me to get things finished faster, and it will also allow me to be able to offer more personalized items!!! Here's to more productivity!

0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP