About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Engagement Photography - Blake & Lydia

With a plastic pony in hand he got down on one knee outside her car door at the elementary school and asked her to be his wife. She then noticed the "missing" ring tied around the ponies neck and two of her life long dreams were fulfilled at once. She got a pony and the man of her dreams!

Blake and Lydia met at a Young Adult Party in the Park that three area Lutheran Churches hosted (I happened to be there also). They started the conversation there and it continued at their small group Bible studies that Lydia joined shortly after the party. They started "dating" in December and officially in January. While Blake programs software by day Lydia is shaping the minds of young 7th and 8th graders in the area of literature and by night they are having a blast being together, whether it's playing Scrabble or planning their wedding (I'm pretty sure they're laughing)!

Blake and Lydia, thank you so much for allowing me to capture this really special time in your life. I had such a great time working with you. It was fun to learn more about you and to laugh with you! Thanks for the great morning. I hope you love your photographs. I had a really hard time narrowing it down...you get lots of sneak peaks!!! Thanks again and God's richest blessings on your wedding and most importantly on your marriage!




I took this photo....
...and the River Boat driver had everyone in his boat yelling Congratulations and clapping for them. They caused quite a scene...

Lost in their own little world of each other as the world keeps going on around them.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 26, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Yay! I'm Jamie's newest, biggest fan!! Thanks a million, Jamie - these are EXACTLY what I was hoping they'd be! ~ Lydia

Kari July 27, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Could you two pucker anymore?! LOL! Love 'em Jamie! Awesome job as always!--Kari

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP