About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Engagment Photography - Jason and Karla

Their first date was on September 11, 2006, they met only two nights ealier at Howl at the Moon in downtown San Antonio. Karla was at a friends bachelorette party and Jason was hanging out with some of his Air Force buddies. The music was loud and everyone was dancing so Karla grabbed Jason by the arm and asked him to dance. At the end of the evening she scribbled her number on the back of a bumper sticker and told him to call. He was only going to be in town one more week and she had to leave on a business trip in the middle of the week so they had their first date on a Monday. The first date led to photo calls and emails and eventually Jason moved from New Jersey to San Antonio after he was finished serving with the Air Force. The rest as they say is history! These two are so in love and they love to have a good time, I can't wait to see what the future has in store for them!

I happen to know Jason and Karla from church, and they've babysat my kids too. We had such a great time walking around down at the Riverwalk, threatening to push someone in the river(we won't mention names), getting yelled at for standing on some rocks at Mission Concepcion, being freaked out by the guy talking about a suitcase bomb (we saw him at BOTH missions taking photos with a disposable camera, should we have reported him?) and just laughing till it hurt. Thanks so much Jason and Karla for trusting me with these precious memories. I had SO MUCH FUN. And although it was my longest session to date it went by super fast! I had a really hard time narrowing down the choices. Here are a bunch of my favorites! Which one do you like the best?








We got in trouble right before this shot, but if you ask me, it was totally worth it!

I think this is my favorite from the session.

0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP