About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Infant and Child Photography - Matthew and JJ

Our good friends, Scott and Kimi, were in town for the Memorial Day weekend and we had a great time hanging out with them and their boys. Naomi and Matthew had a great time together and did pretty good sharing the toys. Of course Naomi loved little JJ and wanted to hold him and play with him lots.

Little JJ is three months old. He was born with a severe cleft lip and palatte. He is an amazing little boy though. He learned how to eat right away and has never let this special need of his slow him down. He is so sweet and has such a great personality. He smiles a lot and loves to coo and talk. What a sweet little boy. He's having surgery on June 9th to reconstruct his lip and I wanted to help Kimi and Scott remember this time because all too soon his smile will change. But he'll still be smiling!









Matthew is almost two and such an awesome kid. He can throw like a big kid and turns every object into a bat or golf club...amazing. He is super cute and loves his little brother so much. He's a mover and a shaker that's for sure. Watch out ladies. This kid could be a model...if he sat still :)!



Eeyore is VERY important to Matthew. He is well loved.

0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP