About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Class of 2010


Calling all Juniors! I am seeking a male and female from all local San Antonio high schools to be my senior ambassadors (I may take more than one). It may seem early for senior portraits but the time is now to begin thinking about your senior year and how you will choose to remember that very special year. I remember my senior year with fondness and I know that it went by all too fast. Let me help you remember this incredible year in your life with portraits that focus solely on you.

By becoming a senior ambassador for JT Photography you get a discounted session fee, a 10x20 storyboard from your session and 50% off all print prices. Your friends will get the same great personalized service that you do but they will not get ALL the perks that you do. Once your session is finished I will supply you with mini cards with your photo on them to pass out to your friends with my information. I will also hold a contest to see who can refer the most friends to JT Photography (when the time is right). If this sounds like the perfect job for you then please do not wait to call. Book your session early to make sure we get your photographs taken before the year is over so you can tell all your friends and before the weather gets unbearable! You can call or email to book your session! jamie (at) jtphoto (dot) org

Here is a sample of the 10x20 storyboard that you will receive. Each storyboard will be customized to reflect your personality.

If you are in the class of 2009 and would still like to have your senior portraits taken please call me so we can book your session immediately. With your paid session fee you will also receive a 10x20 storyboard and 25% off all prints and products.

0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP