About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Child Photography - Naomi and Micah

While trying to get a few things for the business in line (thus the lack of sessions), I've had lots of time to photograph my children. They are great subjects to photograph and lately little Naomi has really taken to being photographed (i LOVE it). She says, "let's go over here and take a picture" and she's always coming up with new poses or silly faces. We're having a lot of fun and I know that when I am totally ready (and that means having the time) I will be more than happy and willing and ready to photograph more clients!!! I'm getting lots of practice chasing kiddos around (Micah rarely sits still anymore) and would love to be able to capture memories for others as well. I am ordering some large prints and canvas wall portraits and can't wait to show them off to my clients (current and future). Enjoy some more photos of my cute kids!










0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP