About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vacation

We just got back from a week of vacation to Wisconsin. We had a great time seeing tons of family and friends! It's so awesome when you can go back to see the people you love and feel as if no time has passed. That is how we felt when we got to see so many family members and friends. We had a bbq at my parents house and 58 people came to see us and meet Micah...and eat good food! We were so honored that so many of our friends wanted to see us and hang out with us! We miss them already!
Naomi and Micah got to see both sets of grandparents, all their cousins and all but one set of aunts and uncles in one week. It helped that we went to St. Louis for a family wedding (on Greg's side) after spending a week with my side of the family in Milwaukee.
Grammy and papa saved this horse from going to goodwill and I think Naomi was glad they did. She really liked to ride on the horse and the kids at our bbq had a fun time with it also!Here are some of the moms and kiddos that came to our bbq. It was so great to see them all again!

1 comments:

Sarah Cardenas July 18, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

That's a LOT of children in your family!! Awesome! :)

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP