About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Infant Photography - Micah - 4 months

I can't believe that my little man is already four months old...okay, so he will be on Saturday. Where has the time gone. Although he's been around for only four months it also feels like he's been around a lot longer than that. Naomi is doing so much better with him. She loves to give him hugs and kisses and blow raspberries on his tummy. Micah is an amazing little man. He sleeps so well, nap time and bed time just come naturally and we can just lay him in his bed and a couple minutes later he'll be asleep. He loves to hang out and smile at anyone and everyone that's around. He is such a laid back little dude and we love it! He's a ham for the camera and it's amazing to me how he looks right at the lens. We had such a fun photoshoot today and he only got unhappy one time...when he was on his tummy too long. He has the little "model pout" down pat (you can see it in the last photo in this series). I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites to a managable size but here you go. My little four month old dude, Micah!


0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP