About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Custom Photography

My last grandparent died two weeks ago and I am so grateful that God saw in His infinite wisdom to allow my grandmother to live long enough for my kids and I to go see her before she did pass away. We saw grandma two weeks before she died and she got to meet her great-grandson for the first time and got to see Naomi again! My sister took some photographs of this experience and I am so grateful that I brought my camera along to the nursing home. Although the photographs may not be of the best quality because the lighting was poor, they are still treasured photographs of my children with their great-grandmother...my last living grandparent. All this to say that photographs are an important part of life. Custom photography may cost a little bit more than going to a chain photography studio where you sit in front of a back drop and someone tries to get your child to smile...but that's because it's custom, it's real. I will come into your home or we can go to a park, wherever you are most comfortable and I will spend some time getting to know your children and just take their photograph as the mood strikes me. I really want to capture who your child is and not just a phony, canned smile. Please consider this investment and allow me to capture memories for you. I would also love to capture the love of an engaged couple, a marriage in action and even a family of many generations. Please take the time to check out this site as to why custom photography costs more than a chain photography studio. It really puts into perspective what I do as a photographer and helps everything make a little more sense. Please email me if you are interested in booking a portrait session with me or if you are getting married! I'd love to help you CAPTURE some MEMORIES!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 4, 2008 at 6:29 PM  

Oh I am so sorry for your loss Jamie. I'm sure you'll treasure that photograph forever!

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP