About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Engagement Photography - Clif and Julie

Clif and Julie met at Lambeau Field outside a Packer game. The day after they met I received a phone call. You see, Julie is my best friend...and she had to tell me about this guy she met. They started talking on the phone pretty regularly and soon enough they were dating. Julie helps coach softball at Concordia Wisconsin and she and the team went down to Florida for some games in March. Clif and Julie's mom traveled on their own to Florida at the same time to spend some time there with Julie and watch some softball games. Clif also went to Florida with other intentions. On their free day they spent some time at Disneyworld and really enjoyed creating new memories. The best memory though was that evening as it was getting dark and they were starting to head home Clif took Julie by the hand and led her back to the Cinderella castle where he got down on one knee and asked Julie to spend the rest of her life with him. She said yes and as they say, the rest is history. She called me that evening to tell me the good news and then later asked me to take their engagement photos. I was so totally honored.
It's nice to know that the people that mean the most to you appreciate and like what you do. So while, I was home on vacation Julie, Clif, Greg and I spent an evening in Sheboygan. We went to Julie's family cottage on Lake Michigan to get some photos and then downtown Sheboygan. I had such an awesome time photographing them and could really see how much they love each other. They really know how to have a good time...and Clif's good at taking what Julie dishes out! I am SO EXCITED to be part of their wedding in October and to see their relationship grow and blossom as a married couple. To come full circle from when they met they are having their wedding reception at Lambeau field! We can't wait!
Thanks again Julie and Clif for the awesome evening full of laughter, good memories, awesome photographs and best friends! We can't wait till your wedding and pray that your day will be blessed by God!
I have so many favorites from our photo shoot that I had a hard time picking which ones to post...so there are lots to look at. Which one is your favorite?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 7, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Very nice photos. You do great work!

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP