About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wedding Photography - Kevin and Candace

I had the honor of photographing Kevin and Candace's wedding back in February. They had to move their wedding up due to Kevin's soon deployment. And due to some circumstances I was just able to process the film recently but I'm so excited about their photographs. I've started to proof their wedding but with two kiddos to keep me busy it's taking me a little longer than normal. But I had to share a few of my favorites so far and I wanted Candace to get a sneak peak. Kevin and Candace thanks for trusting me with your wedding photographs. I am so happy with how they turned out and can't wait for you to see them all. I want to wish you both all the best. Thanks for all you do to serve our country Kevin.

0 comments:

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP