About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Infant and Child Photography - Naomi and Micah

It's going to be interesting trying to get a picture of both my kids looking at the camera at the same time. I don't always want pictures of them looking at the camera, but just one once in a while would be nice. I tried to get Naomi to stay still by telling her I needed her to hold my lens cap...that worked for like a second. Obviously Micah is too small to even have a clue as to what I am doing but he looked up a couple of times, just not at the same time as Naomi. Oh well, at least I can get them both in the same frame. Here are some of my attempts at capturing both kids at once.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 16, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

ahhh, they are so precious!

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP