About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome Micah

Well, I haven't posted in a while but I have a good excuse! I had my adorable little boy, Micah on April 2. He weighed 7lbs 12oz and was 21 inches long. He's such a great baby and a wonderful addition to our family. I can't imagine my life without him...even though that life entailed a little more sleep! We love him so much and can't wait to see his little personality, although we already know he LOVES to sleep and doesn't like to be naked! But really, who doesn't love to sleep! Here are a few random shots of our little man and one family shot taken by Jana Perenchio of Brown-Eyed Girl photography. Big sister Naomi is in love!

4 comments:

TheBombria's April 16, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Awwwww......he is way too sweet!!! A huge congrats!!

Bliss Photography April 21, 2008 at 2:27 AM  

Congratulations!!! So exciting for you and your family

Debbie - Bliss - Pink Ink Forum

Sarah Cardenas April 27, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

AAWWW...how sweet!!! Congratulation :)

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP