About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Greeting Cards

What a special way to stay in touch. Mail these days means so many different things. It means bills, junk, email, text messages and then the special once in a while greeting card or handwritten letter. Those hand written letters can mean so much to someone, especially in our day of computers, email, blackberries and text messaging. To actually take the time to sit down and write someone a letter really conveys to that person that they are special to you because you took time out of your busy day to not only think of them but to write them a letter. How much more special that letter or card can be with a personal picture that you have taken or even better, of yourself! Think about ordering some custom cards from your session with me to send out to just the right person at the just the right time. Or choose from any of my photographs that do not include you for those special cards also. Personalized cards and a handwritten note go a long way to say how much you care!

5 comments:

Mrs. Olsovsky March 19, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

those are very nice. i love the baby's feet. :)

Jana March 23, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

Love the cards! Just wanted to pop in, wish you a very blessed & happy Easter and thank you for linking me here. I hope to have your pics ready in the next day or two!!

TheBombria's March 25, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

I couldn't agree with you more Jamie!!!! I just love receiving cards in the mail.....it's such a lost artform these days!!!

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP