About Me

My photo
Thanks for stopping by, I am Jamie the owner of JT Photography. I am a San Antonio based photographer who specializes in wedding photography, engagement photography, senior portrait photography, and other portrait work. I love to shoot on location with natural light. I have a passion for capturing who a person is in a photograph rather than just an image of their face. Please consider me to help you capture memories! Contact me if you're interested in having me photograph you or your loved ones! jamie@jtphoto.org Feel free to visit my website for a full portfolio. jtphoto.org

Call me and schedule your session today!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Senior Portrait Photography - Meagan

I had a great time photographing Megan on Sunday. We ventured to downtown San Antonio and got some great shots at the Riverwalk. It was a little crowded but we managed. We also went to the "permission wall" where graffiti artists get permission to tag on the wall. There was some really great graffiti there and I'm glad Megan wanted to shoot there!

Megan was so fun to work with and even though she said she's not very photogenic I have to disagree. I am happy with how the photographs turned out and hope she likes them too. I could post them all here because I like them all but I will only post a few of my absolute favorites!

6 comments:

Mrs. Olsovsky February 20, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

these look good! i really like the one where she is sitting in the chair at the table. great job!

Rachel Hill February 20, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

my favorite is the sitting at the table one too! great colors!

Melissa Koehler February 21, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

These are great!
That first shot is awesome!

TheBombria's February 22, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Those are some absolutely fab shots and I'm a little jealous that you get to shoot in such fab weather all year long!!

Unknown February 26, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

What a great session!

What great walls too.

Grab one of my buttons!

JT Photo Button
JT Photo Button

Blog Archive

Do you Follow?

Business Directory for San Antonio, TX

Business Directory for San Antonio, Texas

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP